THE story of Alfa Romeo’s legendary four-times Le Mans-winning, Modello 8C 2300 of 1931 to 1934 is told in definitive detail by expert Angela Cherrett in a new ebook published by Veloce.
Entitled ‘Alfa Romeo Modello 8C 2300’, it is priced at £24.99. The details are as follows:
ISBN: 9781845848743; Print equivalent ISBN: 9781874105014
- Alfa Romeo’s pre-8C history
- Engineer Vittorio Jano & the 8C’s design
- Chassis numbers, original owners, production dates and production volumes
- 8C coachbuilders: Touring, Zagato, Castagna, Farina, Pinin Farina, Brianza, Figoni, Boneschi, Viotti, Vanden Plas, Motor Bodies, Carlton Carriage Co. & Corsica
- Original colour schemes, technical specifications and technical drawings
- The Racing 8Cs: Corsa/’Monza’ & tipo B/’P3’
- Racing record including Mille Miglia, Targa Florio, Tourist Trophy, Monte Carlo Rally, Brooklands, International Grands Prix, speed trials & hillclimbs, Le Mans
- Scuderia Ferrari
- ‘8C people’: Birkin, Borzacchini, Brivio, Campari, Colombo, Entancelin, Ferrari, Fusi, Howe, Nuvolari, Sommer, Taruffi
- Over 170 fascinating period pictures
Veloce books are stocked by (or can be ordered from) bookshops by quoting the correct ISBN number. They also take orders direct: telephone 01305 260068 (+44 1305 260068 from outside UK), fax 01305 250479 (+44 1305 250479 from outside UK) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Books can also be ordered on the website.